How to clean earpod
- Asked by Brian L from Nada
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean earpod)
3 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
what should you use to clean the keyboard?
- Asked by Brandon G from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (what should you use to clean the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
How do I clean the leather wrap
- Asked by Sudha K
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I clean the leather wrap)
- Asked about: ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhon…
No answers yet