How to clean earpod
- Asked by Brian L from Nada
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean earpod)
2 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT) RED
How can I clean this armband?
- Asked by Linda B from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I clean this armband?)
- Asked about: iPod nano Armband
No answers yet