Do they hurt? or is there cushion? are they comfortable?
- Asked by Caitlin M from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they hurt? or is there cushion? are they comfortable?)
9 Answers from the Community
For most people they just rest in the ear. For me it barely feels like they are there but the sound is incredible.
- Answered by Alfred N from New Hope
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They look like they are very uncomfortable, but let me tell you...they are some of the most comfortable earbuds I've used. They don't need a cushion. Apple really did an amazing job with these.
- Answered by Andrew A from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
From what I've heard (I read the online reviews), they are pretty comfortable. They play audio nicely, stay in your ear well, your ears aren't going to be sore after extended listening periods, and you can even sleep with them in and not have any problems. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Julia C. V from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I usually can't use in-ear headphones because they are uncomfortable at best, painful at worst. I wore these pretty much for an entire 6 hour flight with no discomfort at all.
- Answered by Jennifer M from Asbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
There's no cushion but they are just as comfortable as any other ear phone if not better
- Answered by Gareth S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
The Earpods do not hurt at all. No cushions. And are very comfortable. I fell asleep waring my Earpods watching a movie on my iPod Touch 4G. My nap lasted about 2 hours. Woke up with the Earpods in my ears. No discomfort at all. I was laying on my side I might add. So the perssure of a pillow against my ear with the Earpod in it did not hurt afterwards.
- Answered by Richard P from San Juan Bautista
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
No, the earpods do not have cushions. They comfortable just as they are.
- Answered by Quang D from Canley Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
these are very comfortable and they are made of hard plastic.
- Answered by Ramon L from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
They aren't uncomfortable, but with any head movement, they fall out. Even just looking left and right they fall out. I'd use them if there were foam or gel cushions that made them fit securely. The foam cushions for the old earbuds don't fit them well. Tore trying to get them on.
- Answered by Thomas J from Denton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
Our new 21.5" iMac sits too tall and causes us to look up too high to be comfortable. Is there anyway to lower it?
- Asked by Dan B from North Platte
- Flag as inappropriate (Our new 21.5" iMac sits too tall and causes us to look up too high to be comfortable. Is there anyway to lower it?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…
What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?
- Asked by Philip H
- Flag as inappropriate (What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad