does any one know if the Lightning Dig AV adapter, will alow images of the default map progem to display on a larger screen? has anyone tried this?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Maps will display on a larger screen.
The screen in this mode is an exact duplicate of whatever is displayed on the iPad/iphone.
On an iPhone 5, which I just tested for you, the image is very slim and central when the iPhone is vertical, but when the device is horizontal it near-fills the screen.
Note that the display doesn't show the map at a different size to your device (This may sound an odd thing to suggest, but Netflix, for example, outputs video to a separate screen, with a different resolution to that shown on the iOS device- I believe this is because there is a different path through the display chips for hardware accelerated video)
- Answered by Peter J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Composite AV Cable for iPhone 5
- Asked by David M from El Dorado Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Composite AV Cable for iPhone 5)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does anyone know if the camera connector works with the Samsung PL150?
- Asked by Shaun M from Barrow In Furness
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know if the camera connector works with the Samsung PL150?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit