Can I use this with apogee jam? Or I must buy 30pin to lightning connector?
- Asked by Dogancan Y
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with apogee jam? Or I must buy 30pin to lightning connector?)
2 Answers from the Community
This is the answer I got from Apogee regarding this question;
Apogee only supports the use of Apple's 30-pin to Lightning connector. Using this adapter causes no loss in quality or increase in latency. I have heard that some people have been able to make JAM work through the USB camera adapter, but this is not supported by Apogee.
We will be releasing direct Lightning cables for our entire line of iOS products. Hopefully they will start to become available in July.
- Answered by Dogancan Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have heard some people say that this works, but only the 30-pin to Lightning Connector is actually supported by Apogee.
- Answered by Donald S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?
- Asked by Ravi L from Cary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input