Will this cable fit my IPad 2 16g wifi - I want to use it to charge the IPad instead of the cable which was supplied -
1 Answer from the Community
The connector ends are different. The iPad 2's still use the cables with the old 30 pin connectors. The new iPads and the new iPhone 5's use these new Lightening cables that just have a tiny little plug. Same voltage and everything, just a different connector end.
There are adaptors that allow users of new ipads or even iphone 5's to still connect to old chargers, but nothing that works backwards like you ask. Why in the heck would it make a difference? Why would you want to go backwards?
- Answered by Madonna J from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?
- Asked by Ellen A from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
- Asked by Linda R
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can the Apple TV use Ethernet cable to my router instead of wi-fi?
- Asked by William B from Chester
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple TV use Ethernet cable to my router instead of wi-fi?)
- Asked about: Apple TV