I need an adaptor for my charger from Iphone4 to Iphone5? What is it I should buy?
1 Answer from the Community
You'll need a Lightning to 30-pin Adapter, Apple product number MD823ZM/A. It converts from the old 30-pin connector used by older iPhones/iPads/iPods and their accessories to the smaller Lightning connector used today.
Unfortunately, Apple's comment system won't let me post a link to their own online store. Check under Store/Shop iPhone/iPhone Accessories.
- Answered by Peter A from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is an iPhone 4s charger compatible with the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Linda A from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an iPhone 4s charger compatible with the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this work with the iPhone 4?
- Asked by Scott C from Pflugerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the iPhone 4?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter