what connection do i need to connect to a BT landline
I only have a BT landline without a router can I connect directly to the BTconnection
- Asked by Russell F
- Flag as inappropriate (what connection do i need to connect to a BT landline)
1 Answer from the Community
You will need a router to convert the signal on the line and also to convert from the Ethernet connector (rj45) to the phone jack (rj11). You will also require a broadband service on your phone line.
Once you have a broadband connection you will normally be provided a router by the supplier.
- Answered by Matt H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I have to have a landline telephone connection for the epson workforce WF-2540 All-in-one-printer?
- Asked by Judy B from Winfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to have a landline telephone connection for the epson workforce WF-2540 All-in-one-printer?)
- Asked about: Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One …