is it durable
how sturdy is the material
- Asked by Andrew L from Encinitas
- Flag as inappropriate (is it durable)
4 Answers from the Community
For the most part yes it is durable. It is a sturdy structure that has been rubberized, but I would like to add that my case is a bit loose on the I pad 3 and kinda slides a bit in the case. The sales agent that sold me the iPad had the same issue and I have read that others are having the issue. I'm not sure how this looseness will fair in a drop
- Answered by Kevin B from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Very sturdy and well made. There are some covers that are like leather book-covers that are probably tougher, but the smart-case meets my wife's and my needs perfectly. iPad fits very securely into the Smart Cover. Any issues with iPad being "loose" may stem from having purchased a counterfeit product.
- Answered by Benjamin K from Sycamore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Nathan B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
While it feels durable and shock-resistant, only time will tell.
- Answered by Tyler P from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How durable is the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Kaitlin C from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate (How durable is the MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Mac