I have mac os x v10.4.11 and want to buy a magic mouse but it says requirements are mac os x v10.5.8 so what do i need to buy to work it?
do i need to buy box set with snow leopard in?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a Mac with a PowerPC processor (like a G5), you'll need to buy Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. If you have an Intel Mac, you can use Leopard, but Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard would be a much better buy. If you are unsure of which you have, click the Apple Menu and select About This Mac. Your processor and memory specifications will be listed there. Remember to run Software Update after installing either one to ensure that you have all the latest updates and back up your data before upgrading.
- Answered by Joshua R from Olivia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this Apple Wireless Keyboard work with Mac OSX v10.4.11 on a Bluetooth-enabled MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Suzanne C from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Apple Wireless Keyboard work with Mac OSX v10.4.11 on a Bluetooth-enabled MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
How can I make the Magic Mouse work with OS X v10.4.11? Is there a Software upgrade?
- Asked by Cole N from Olean
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I make the Magic Mouse work with OS X v10.4.11? Is there a Software upgrade?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Will this work with Mac OS X?
- Asked by Jonah T from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Mac OS X?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Gam…
No answers yet