what is the permanent life of the batteries i.e., how many recharges can I expect per battery?
- Asked by Timothy E from Pompton Plains
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the permanent life of the batteries i.e., how many recharges can I expect per battery?)
1 Answer from the Community
Probably 1500, at least 1000.
Apple seems to have licensed Sanyo's Eneloop technology to create these. Sanyo's excellent Eneloop cells claim a service life of 1000 cycles in their first generation model; if these have not been improved since they were initially designed, you can count on a service life of 1000 uses. If they have undergone continual improvement, they may match the newest eneloop at 2500; it is most likely that these are based on the second-generation eneloop (based on the stated and tested capacity, and how that capacity is claimed - using minimum and typical capacities, and identical numbers for each - on the cell's wrapper being identical) at 1500 charge-cycles
Once again: Probably 1500, at least 1000.
- Answered by Ian G from Winter Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many recharges can be expected for the battery on an iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jay F from Covington
- Flag as inappropriate (How many recharges can be expected for the battery on an iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: iPhone
How about the battery life?
- Asked by Haiqing J from Beijing
- Flag as inappropriate (How about the battery life?)
- Asked about: Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth Rem…
No answers yet