Are Apple power power adaptors compatible with 220V
the one shown as well as the little one
- Asked by Barbara P from Paradise Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Apple power power adaptors compatible with 220V)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, my charger (a 60W) has an input range of: 100-240V and 50-60Hz. I see no reason why Apple would not make their 85W charger the exact same.
- Answered by Bradley C from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Could the power cord work under 220V?
- Asked by Yuchang W from Blacksburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Could the power cord work under 220V?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
Does this product accept 220v - 240v power when in Spain?
- Asked by Christopher Z from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product accept 220v - 240v power when in Spain?)
- Asked about: Kensington International Plug Adapt…