Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?
I want to be able to play music via my iPad or iPhone to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV and a Bose Soundlink Air simultaneously (without the need to have a computer running) - is this possible?
2 Answers from the Community
You will need a computer running iTunes, you can only select one device from iOS. Even with the computer, there is no guarantee they will run in sync - for me, the Apple TV and the Airport Express (previous generation) are out of sync by about half a second.
- Answered by Jack W from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
only one at a time. You can airPlay to one device without a computer
- Answered by Stewart K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Run several speakers simultaneously? Only with iTunes never with iOS devices.
- Asked by Benjamin N from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Run several speakers simultaneously? Only with iTunes never with iOS devices.)
- Asked about: iHome iW3 AirPlay Rechargeable Wire…
Can you airplay simultaneously to multiple speakers from iPhone, or is this only possible through iTunes on an actual computer?
- Asked by Mohammad A from North Bethesda
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you airplay simultaneously to multiple speakers from iPhone, or is this only possible through iTunes on an actual computer?)
- Asked about: Philips Fidelio SoundRing Portable …