What is the battery life on this trackpad and the wireless keyboard?
How often will I be re-charging based on moderate non-work use?
- Asked by Azadi S from London
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the battery life on this trackpad and the wireless keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
Using standard alkalines, I get about 3 months of 3-4 hours use per day. However, I recently switched to Apples charger and AA's. They are fairly elegant and attractive for being a simple set of six AA's and a little charger. I seem to be seeing much longer battery life, as my percentage meter in Sytem Preferences is falling much slower than it did with the Alkalines. Apples batteries are, in fact, rebranded Sanyo Eneloops. However, the Apple setup is well priced and a perfect solution as it provides six batteries. Two for the keyboard, two for the trackpad, and two for whichever one dies first. The moment one of them goes dead, you slap it's batteries into the charger and the cycle begins anew.
- Answered by Benjamin F from Boylston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the estimated battery life for the wireless keyboard and mouse?
- Asked by David D from San Lorenzo
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the estimated battery life for the wireless keyboard and mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - French Ca…
does it hold the wireless keyboard and trackpad togther
- Asked by Billy S
- Flag as inappropriate (does it hold the wireless keyboard and trackpad togther)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Feet Charging Station