Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?
Based on my research - pinch/zoom, other advanced multi-touch functions are gone but simple click to select & pointer functions work. But can I still use tap to select? Vertical &/or Horizontal Scroll? Adjust tap sensitivity & cursor speed?
Need trackpad instead of a mouse to deal with RSI (repetitive stress injury on click finger) – there aren’t that many to pick from & have really mixed reviews. No doubt this one is the best for mac, but not sure about in Windows. I don't need the most advanced functions, but have to be able to switch to the tap to select and adjust some basic sensitivity settings.
I went to the store to ask but the people there didn't even know there was a driver out for PC / Windows...Please help!
- Asked by Heather B from The Woodlands
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does
- Answered by Jared K from Ste. Genevieve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The AirPort Time Capsule could be used as backup of the network files for PC´s using Windows XP,Vista, 7 and 8?
- Asked by Jorge P from Lehigh Acres
- Flag as inappropriate (The AirPort Time Capsule could be used as backup of the network files for PC´s using Windows XP,Vista, 7 and 8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Magic Mouse with MBP running Windows 7 via BootCamp
- Asked by Jason D
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse with MBP running Windows 7 via BootCamp)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse