When i have been using my trackpad I have experienced soreness in my fingers from just hovering them over my trackpad in anticipation of what I'm womdering if anyone has any tips to help stop this?
- Asked by Alex W from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate (Sore Fingers.)
1 Answer from the Community
Try putting a cushion under your wrist. I bought a rubber mouse pad with a raised wrist rest, cut off the flat mat and and used just the cushioned piece.
- Answered by Charles M from Newtonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
in settings, can you change scrolling from 1 finger to 2 finger?
- Asked by Theresa M from Greensburg
- Flag as inappropriate (in settings, can you change scrolling from 1 finger to 2 finger?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
can the finger print scan be turned off at will?
- Asked by Stacy T from Bellingham
- Flag as inappropriate (can the finger print scan be turned off at will?)
- Asked about: iPhone