Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?
i find i very difficult to use my magic mouse to draw, will this make it a lot more realistic in using SBP?
- Asked by Oliver K from Caves Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Probably not. (it's more of a mouse replacement with many gesture interface controls)
If you want to draw, look at a Wacom Bamboo or Intuos digitizing tablets. They come with a pressure sensitive stylus and most drawing/art apps support them.
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you draw really precise pictures or drawings
- Asked by John D
- Flag as inappropriate (can you draw really precise pictures or drawings)
- Asked about: Crayola DigiTools Ultra Pack
what battery replacement is good for my mac book pro 15?
- Asked by Andrea J A from Hermosa Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (what battery replacement is good for my mac book pro 15?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…