Handwriting on the track pad?
Can a finger or pen be used to write?
- Asked by Peter M from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Handwriting on the track pad?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is a way to do this that a came up with. If you have 3 finger drag on (System Prefs-->Trackpad-->Point & Click-->Three Finger Drag)
1) Put 3 fingers in the middle of the trackpad and move up and to the right slightly.
2) Then take one finger off, this will be your drawing finger.
3) Then, with those 2 fingers still on the trackpad, use your other index finger to move the cursor
This may not work well for you, but this is just my way of doing it.
- Answered by Alex W from Knoxville Tn.
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the keyboard have a "track Pad" ?
- Asked by Joe D from Miami Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (does the keyboard have a "track Pad" ?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - French Ca…
cannot find right click on track pad
- Asked by Susan B from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (cannot find right click on track pad)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?
- Asked by Stephen M from Pakenham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse