Can you use the function keys with the iPad?
- Asked by Ying Z from Hoffman Estates
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the function keys with the iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
That depends on which function you are attempting to use. I have an iPad2 and have not found how to turn on the F key functions. Pressing any one of the function keys right now for me they do work partially. F12 works as a volume button and not as a F function key.
F1 & F2 act as brightness key. Sorry I could not share more but I'm struggling too with this question.
- Answered by Robert H from Brecksville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, but only Keys F1, F2, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12.
- Answered by Will N from Liberty
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this product have access to typical function keys from a qwerty keyboard?
- Asked by Steven O from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product have access to typical function keys from a qwerty keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
explain the functions on the numeric keyboard
- Asked by Graham O
- Flag as inappropriate (explain the functions on the numeric keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet