I intend to buy a Mac mini with a wireless keyboard. Is it possible to set up the wireless keyboard without using a wired one?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. During the boot, Mac OS will wait until you turn on the bluetooth keyboard and then pair devices (you'll be prompted to type several digits on your wireless keyboard)
- Answered by Vova V from Lviv
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if you purchase the keyboard at the same time as the mac mini by choosing it as a build to order accessory it will come pre-paired with your new computer.
- Answered by Joseph H from Worcester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can this be used simultaneously with wireless keyboard
- Asked by Steve O from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used simultaneously with wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
could I connect my mac via mini diplay port too my my 42 inch hd plasma tv?
- Asked by Gary H from Glasgow
- Flag as inappropriate (could I connect my mac via mini diplay port too my my 42 inch hd plasma tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…