Does the British keyboard have a large shift key on the left side (next to the Z key) or a small L.H. shift key with another key between it + the Z?
1 Answer from the Community
The British version has a small shift key on the left and the tilda/back tick (~/`) key between it and the Z key.
- Answered by John M from High Wycombe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard
- Asked by Vivian Z from Taylor
- Flag as inappropriate (are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …
Can I use this for an external large key keyboard with a standard USB conection?
- Asked by Lisa W from Valdora
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for an external large key keyboard with a standard USB conection?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter