Will it work with iPad 4 and the iPhone 5
- Asked by Ilene C from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iPad 4 and the iPhone 5)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes........This was in the Product Information: Please note. To use this kit with devices that use a Lightning connector — such as iPhone 5, iPad mini, and iPad with Retina display — you will need a Lightning to USB Cable, sold separately.
- Answered by K C from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From how the box looks it is compatible with all devices, however the iphone 5 would need its own USB cord to connect to it, because this doesn't come with it.
- Answered by Kelligrace D from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it work with iPhone 4S and 5
- Asked by Janice C from Mcdonough
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPhone 4S and 5)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
Will this work with the iPhone 4?
- Asked by Scott C from Pflugerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the iPhone 4?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter