what would I need for my imac work in the uk

I have an iMac computer & Thunder Bolt Display.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    If you have it's charging cable and brick then you just need a UK plug/ Apple UK extension cord.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    5 of 5 people found this useful

Related Questions