I am travelling to America and Canada for 3 months and have an iphone 5 and a mac pro book. Do I need to buy special power plugs?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Which country are you from? Most likely yes. If you are coming from the UK, our plugs are a lot smaller and usually two-pronged. Canada and America have the same plug types.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions