can I use my ipad mini in another country?
I am going to Sweden for a couple of months can I use it over there?
- Asked by Susan V from Fair Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use my ipad mini in another country?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use your iPad Mini wherever you are. Just remember if you have 3G mobile network iPad Mini (wich means you can pay for internet every month so you can browse no matter where you are), you must know that it's more expensive if you're in another country. But if you don't have, it's okay. All apps will work great no matter where you are, and you can still capture photos, listen to music and all that too. Also, wifi will work totally free.. if it's a wireless network near you in Sweden!
So in short: Yes, you can use it over there.
Oh wait, this was 4 months ago, so you've probably already been in Sweden... whatever!
- Answered by Joackim Johan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use it in another country or on a plane
- Asked by Sharon M from North Wildwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in another country or on a plane)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Duo …
I am bringing my iPad mini with retina display 4G to another county. Will i be able to use a local sim in that country?
- Asked by Jose L from Makati
- Flag as inappropriate (I am bringing my iPad mini with retina display 4G to another county. Will i be able to use a local sim in that country?)
- Asked about: iPad