Would magic mouse work with mac mini 1.83ghz
Hi! I have a mac mini 1.83ghz computer and was wondering if the Magic Mouse would work with it?
- Asked by Francesco D from Revere
- Flag as inappropriate (Would magic mouse work with mac mini 1.83ghz)
12 Answers from the Community
I am using a mac mini 1.83ghz mac mini and bought the magic mouse a couple of days ago. The magic mouse works fine with the mac mini but you need to install something off the apple website to make it work, if you are running snow leopard
- Answered by Amitoj S from Paramus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your mac has bluetooth and is running Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, you can use the Magic Mouse.
- Answered by Liese O Halloran S from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Magic Mouse will work with any Bluetooth-equipped Mac. If your Mac mini does not have Bluetooth built in, you will need to purchase a separate dongle in order to use Bluetooth devices with it.
- Answered by Matthew K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
As long as it has 10.5.8 or higher and you have Bluetooth, yes
- Answered by Kit L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes, as long as you're using Mac OS X 10.5.8.
- Answered by Aurelien S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
as long as your running 10.5.8 and it has bluetooth capabilities.
- Answered by Stevie T from Niagara Falls
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
As long as you have at least os x Leopard installed and bluetooth enabled.
- Answered by Jonathan B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Yes, if the computer has bluetooth, and mac os x leopard, it should work fine.
- Answered by James F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
You need Bluetooth and Mac OS X 10.5.8 [Leopard] or higher.
- Answered by Rob H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
If it works or not is completely dependent on the stats of your Mac Mini, as long as it is running 10.5.8 or Snow Leopard and it has Bluetooth then it should work.
- Answered by Jordon B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
If your computer is running Leopard or Snow Leopard with the latest updates and has bluetooth, this mouse should work with your computer.
- Answered by Fred K from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
if it has leopard or snow leopard than yea
- Answered by Lori B from Smyrna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
i have a macbook 2006 intel core 2 duo 1.83 Ghz can i run snow leopard?
- Asked by Eduardo I from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a macbook 2006 intel core 2 duo 1.83 Ghz can i run snow leopard?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard