With the Mighty Mouse we can have a 3rd button for 3d modeling, is this possible with the new Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Sajidaguilar . from Mexico
- Flag as inappropriate (With the Mighty Mouse we can have a 3rd button for 3d modeling, is this possible with the new Magic Mouse?)
3 Answers from the Community
the magic mouse does not have 3rd click functionality
- Answered by Vlad A from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My magic mouse is currently in shipment, but when I receive it, I will confirm an answer.
Though I believe you are referring how to "orbit." The elimination of the third button is physically problematic, but every 3-d application I ever used has an "Orbit" or "Pan" command to activate the tool.
With Sketchup for instance, just hit the keyboard shortcut "O" and the whole mouse will orbit with single clicking the left mouse button, holding it in and moving the mouse.
- Answered by Steve W from Lemont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, it has no buttons.
- Answered by Peter W from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use the mouse with Keyboard and iPad air 2 ?
- Asked by Tamar K from Farmingdale
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the mouse with Keyboard and iPad air 2 ?)
- Asked about: Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case …
Is there a Button 3/Scroll Ball feature?
- Asked by Darryl R from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Button 3/Scroll Ball feature?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad