what's considered usual battery life? We seem to burn through batteries and as of late the mouse continually becomes disconnected
also lately it becomes disconnected frequently and then is slow to reconnect.
1 Answer from the Community
We were having exactly the same trouble. I believe it's the type of batteries that are to blame. I know they are more expensive, but I recommend the lithium ones. Since using these, I've had no (touch wood) disconnection problems and they last heaps longer! Our iMac gets constant use; and I find the new ones last 6 weeks or more.
- Answered by Lawrence H from Peterborough
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is sound clear as my previous life proof case is quite muffled. Is the battery cover part flimsy again my case is very flimsy
- Asked by Yuk Fong W
- Flag as inappropriate (Is sound clear as my previous life proof case is quite muffled. Is the battery cover part flimsy again my case is very flimsy)
- Asked about: Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
what is the life of the battery?
- Asked by Patricia T from Pacific Palisades
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the life of the battery?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker…
Is the lithium battery replaceable?
- Asked by Jerome B from Claremont
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the lithium battery replaceable?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…