what's considered usual battery life? We seem to burn through batteries and as of late the mouse continually becomes disconnected
also lately it becomes disconnected frequently and then is slow to reconnect.
1 Answer from the Community
We were having exactly the same trouble. I believe it's the type of batteries that are to blame. I know they are more expensive, but I recommend the lithium ones. Since using these, I've had no (touch wood) disconnection problems and they last heaps longer! Our iMac gets constant use; and I find the new ones last 6 weeks or more.
- Answered by Lawrence H from Peterborough
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the life of the battery?
- Asked by Patricia T from Pacific Palisades
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the life of the battery?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker…
Are these the same batteries that come in the Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Andie W from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these the same batteries that come in the Magic Mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
What is the estimated battery life for the wireless keyboard and mouse?
- Asked by David D from San Lorenzo
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the estimated battery life for the wireless keyboard and mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…