What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
1 Answer from the Community
is it like a regular mouse where you move the mouse and the pointer moves
Your palm touching the back will not cause a problem
You can modify the use of your mouse as you wich.
Yes you are right by saying NO PC anymore ...
If you go MAC you never go back.
- Answered by Yasser Z
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there certain positioning the unit works best ?
- Asked by Robert B from Crown Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there certain positioning the unit works best ?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
What is the best method to clean the case from dirt and smudges?
- Asked by Colleen B from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method to clean the case from dirt and smudges?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT) RED
Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?
- Asked by Carmen Tam M from Saratoga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad