Is it possible to turn off or turn down the click sound?
- Asked by Vytas N from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to turn off or turn down the click sound?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can download 3rd party apps and make it more like a trackpad... BetterTouchTool is what i am using currently... i just tap to select .. no need to click down... as far as the clicking sound .. thats the mouse actually going down.. so no way to stop that unless you get an app and turn on tapping... and don't actually press it down... :-)
- Answered by Jake H from Fort Payne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you can't
- Answered by Alex A from Stamford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will my phone sound if it is turned off?
- Asked by Chiara B from Lima
- Flag as inappropriate (will my phone sound if it is turned off?)
- Asked about: hipKey Proximity and Movement Alarm
No answers yet