is it possible to return/exchange the mighty mouse that came with my computer if using it causes me chronic wrist/hand pain?
Many users (particularly on Mac forums, but even in the reviews of the mouse) are complaining that the design isn't very ergonomic. From using the one that came with my new iMac (purchased January 2013), I've found that I'm experiencing chronic pains in my wrist and hand, often hours or days after I've stopped using it... say on a weekend off from the office or something along those lines. I'm wondering if there is an official Apple policy to address this problem. Is it possible to exchange the mighty mouse for a track pad or a different mouse solution? I definitely cannot go on using what I've got now.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can a Thunderbolt display switch between two computers?
- Asked by Marc Y from Stony Brook
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a Thunderbolt display switch between two computers?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Is there one-touch access to spaces/windows like the Mighty Mouse could with the side and center push capability?
- Asked by Jessica O from Sterling
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there one-touch access to spaces/windows like the Mighty Mouse could with the side and center push capability?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad