is it in U.K. stores now?
As it says "Available 5 - 7 days on the website, does that mean it isn't actually in the stores in the U.K yet?
- Asked by Mark J
- Flag as inappropriate (is it in U.K. stores now?)
4 Answers from the Community
Brighton Apple Store assistant told me in the shop:
Only available NOW with new iMac purchases in store, mid-end next week (28-31 Oct 2009) for other people wanting it separately (anyone using Leopard 10.5.8 onwards).
They do have some on display, and yes it works pretty good. Though that is down to personal taste at the end of the day.
- Answered by James S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I e-mailed my local store (Brighton), They told me to phone tuesday 27/10 or wednesday 28/10 and they could tell me then when they have them in stock at the store.
- Answered by Paul S from Eastbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I've just come back from the Apple store in Leicester and was advised its not available to buy separately (without the iMac) until November, i.e. next week sometime!
Hope this helps
- Answered by Robert J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The mouse was in the Glasgow Store this week.
- Answered by Stephen B from East Kilbride
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Do I need a transformer to use my iPad in the U.K.?
- Asked by Kathleen L
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a transformer to use my iPad in the U.K.?)
- Asked about: iPad
Is The Apple Warranty valid in the U.K?
- Asked by John H
- Flag as inappropriate (Is The Apple Warranty valid in the U.K?)
- Asked about: Refurbished Apple LED Cinema Displa…
No answers yet
Can I use U.S. Car charger in the U.K.
- Asked by Mirabelle S K from Long Island City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use U.S. Car charger in the U.K.)
- Asked about: Incase Universal Mini Car Charger