is it good for gaming?
- Asked by Mansoor S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (is it good for gaming?)
4 Answers from the Community
This is more of a preference questions, but I will tell you the reasons I don't think it is and you can decide if they would bother you. Normally when gaming you are at it for a while and your hand could get tired. With the slim design there is nothing to rest your palm on and so after a while your hand gets tired.
Also it doesn't move well a counter or mouse pad, it sort of scraps and makes noise. It's not bad normally because you hardly move your mouse doing web browsing and typing documents but depending upon your game you might move that thing a lot!
I wouldn't use it for gaming but that is one man's opinion.
- Answered by Robert D from American Fork
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There's a slight lag when you move the mouse so it may not be good for games with fast actions. Also I think the buttons are a bit stiff so that may affect your response time in games as well.
- Answered by Colin L from Hong Kong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In short.......No. The mouse itself does not glide very smooth on anything. Also it is a bit laggy (for now, maybe a new update in the works?). Using a mouse pad is about the worst surface you can use for this mouse. It is more of a internet surfing mouse and application opening mouse (along with iPhoto, iTunes and iMovie). For those applications it works great! If you are looking for a gaming mouse, you can do better!
- Answered by Nicholas B from Lakeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Ya! Its great! It slides easily and the clicking is real, not contact. That way it is tangible. I love it!
- Answered by Anita B from Northville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is the mac mini good for gaming?
- Asked by Ethan P from Ramsey
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the mac mini good for gaming?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Witch ipod is good for gaming
- Asked by Nik C
- Flag as inappropriate (Witch ipod is good for gaming)
- Asked about: iPod