I read somewhere that magic mouse will only work with 'snow leopard'. Surely it is designed to work with 'leopard', and will work with 19 inch imac?
8 Answers from the Community
Yes, it works with Leopard (providing it is updated to 10.5.8, and the mouse update is added to support the touch). It works with any Mac running Leopard, providing the Mac has Bluetooth.
- Answered by Antony R from North Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Magic Mouse will work on any Mac with Bluetooth capabilities running Mac OSX 10.5.8 or later with
the latest version of Wireless Mouse Software Update.
- Answered by C. A from Oceanside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Not true. My IMAC is the previous version, and it;s OS system is OSX version 10.5.8. It worked flawlessly with the MAGIC MOUSE.
- Answered by Charles D from Jamaica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, it will work with Leopard, 10.5.8 or later.
- Answered by Cameron L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
It will work with leopard, as someone answered already. I read that it can be paired, and that the software update will happen automatically.
- Answered by Matt H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
yes it will work with leopard but only 10.5.8 and nothing before that and as far as the 19 inch imac goes i didnt know they made one with that screen size but as far as i know it should work with any bluetooth enabled mac that has leopard 10.5.8 or later.
- Answered by Kegan F from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Yes it works with leopard you just have to update to 10.5.8
- Answered by Brandon B from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
According to "TechBlog" it works with Leopard as well as Snow Leopard, but not Tiger. You can already download the software, but according to the article, the mouse itself is not easy to get your hands on.
- Answered by Grant H from Mclean
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8