I have arthritic hands, will the majic mouse work for me? I have problems with the laptop's touchpad.
- Asked by Shirley W. R from Temple Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (I have arthritic hands, will the majic mouse work for me? I have problems with the laptop's touchpad.)
5 Answers from the Community
magic mouse is made to work very similarly to the trackpad. So if have no problem using the trackpad, magic mouse won't be problem either. It should actually feel much better than any other mouse you have at home :)
- Answered by Daniella V from Dracut
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Due to the ergonomics of the mouse, if you are able to use a regular mouse then the Magic Mouse should work for you just fine in either hand.
- Answered by Anwar B from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I share your disability and challenge with Mac's laptop touchpad. I have found the Magic Mouse very helpful overcoming the problem of crimping one's fingers to use the touchpad. I highly recommend you consider using the Magic Mouse. However, be certain your laptop meets the minimum requirements...
• A Bluetooth-enabled Macintosh computer
• Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0 or
Mac OS X v10.6.1 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0
I have a early Macbook Air with v10.6.x and the wireless mouse software update on which it works perfectly.
- Answered by Dennis P from Champaign
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
that depends on the angle your sitting and using the mouse. you may want to sit lower and rest your arm while operating the mouse for best comfort.
- Answered by Braxton L from Vandalia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
There is A lot of sliding back & forth with one finger as well as Two fingers, like a Laptop. Maybe the MIGHTY MOUSE would be the best option for you.
- Answered by Cole N from Olean
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
does it work with ipod touchpad
- Asked by Brence G
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with ipod touchpad)
- Asked about: FLIR ONE Thermal Imager
No answers yet
Simulate a 'LEFT-CLICK-HOLD' of the mouse, on the keyboard ?
- Asked by Fredric C from Miramar
- Flag as inappropriate (Simulate a 'LEFT-CLICK-HOLD' of the mouse, on the keyboard ?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - French Ca…
Majic trackpad is work for iPad air
- Asked by Victorio M from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Majic trackpad is work for iPad air)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad