I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?
This mouse looks pretty sweet, but is it actually easier, or more intuitive than a normal mouse? A concern I have is that I use new MacBook, and the new trackpad uses similar, but different, gestures and I fear I will confuse them when switching back and forth.
1 Answer from the Community
it is an okay option but if you are a artist or love using photo shop or other artwork programs the magic mouse or magic trackpad may not be a good choice and you will lose some gestures like the side buttons on the wired mouse and might have a little trouble getting used to the magic mouse but if you like having a home theater magic trackpad or magic mouse would me perfect
- Answered by Robin S from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What buttons do you push to change songs
- Asked by K L from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate (What buttons do you push to change songs)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
The one on Logitech's site has a shell that wraps all around, this one leaves the speakers exposed. Can someone confirm the difference?
- Asked by Dominique L from Scarborough
- Flag as inappropriate (The one on Logitech's site has a shell that wraps all around, this one leaves the speakers exposed. Can someone confirm the difference?)
- Asked about: Logitech Hinge Case for iPad Air 2
What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?
- Asked by Philip H
- Flag as inappropriate (What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad