How much does the Magic Mouse weigh?
Im interested in comparing the weight of a Magic mouse to a Mighty mouse
- Asked by Darren S from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the Magic Mouse weigh?)
6 Answers from the Community
According to iFixit.com, the mouse alone (no batteries) weighs approximately 47 grams. Two AA batteries will double this to 94 grams.
If weight is an issue, consider picking up some Energizer Lithium batteries which weigh less than a standard Alkaline battery. The Wireless Mighty Mouse comes standard with these Energizer Lithium batteries. The last longer too.
- Answered by Mikol F from Ontario
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
03.8 ounces according a postal weight scale. The box it is shipped in has a total weight of 0.7 lbs.
- Answered by Thomas W from Orange City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
47 grams for the mouse. (10 of aluminium, 37 of plastic/other components.) - Add batteries and it weighs around 100 grams, about as much as the Mighty Mouse.
- Answered by Peter M from Armidale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
its pretty light..the weight of 2x AA batteries. The mouse itself is light
- Answered by Eric O from Kingsford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I am at an Apple store right now, and all I can say is that it is lighter than the iPhone 3GS. There doesn't seem to be any old Mighty mouses around to compare it to. It does have two AA batteries inside it.
- Answered by Michael C from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
About the same as the Mighty Mouse with batteries.
- Answered by Jerrold L from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6