How do you charge the mouse or do you have to change the batteries?
3 Answers from the Community
The mouse itself does not support charging; you can use rechargeable AA batteries, but you will need to recharge them when they deplete.
- Answered by Josh D from Durham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the mouse cant be charged,but there is an accessory in the apple store that replaces the batteries with a device that allows the device tho charge when the mouse is placed o the certain pad
- Answered by Matthew B from Carstairs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You have to change the batteries. There is no current way to charge it.
- Answered by Kevin B from Mount Airy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will it charge the magic mouse batteries
- Asked by Mark A from Lombard
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge the magic mouse batteries)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
Do the batteries actually have to be in the mouse to charge on the charger?
- Asked by Janis L from Terre Haute
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the batteries actually have to be in the mouse to charge on the charger?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…