how do I access my widgets, on my imac, with the magic mouse?
- Asked by Michael E from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I access my widgets, on my imac, with the magic mouse?)
3 Answers from the Community
You can set your secondary button to activate Dashboard. Just go to System Preferences>Mouse and activate the secondary mouse button, then go to System Preferences>Expose & spaces and in the bottom portion of the screen you can choose to set your secondary mouse button to open dashboard (or it can open expose). You have to follow this order or it won't work. I know this works, I've done it (On a late 2009 iMac). The only issue is that your secondary mouse button loses its usual functions.
- Answered by Mary S from Ave Maria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With the magic mouse and a free 3rd party plugin called BetterTouchTool (google it), it is possible to assign any keyboard shortcut or actions like expose, spaces, or widgets/dashboard to one of ~12 gestures on the magic mouse. The software is in alpha right now but functions beautifully. FYI I am using version 3.62 and am experiencing no problems.
- Answered by Brian U from Chatsworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I don't think you can. Also I don't think you can use it as an application switcher like you could with the Mighty Mouse.
- Answered by David G from Sandy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how do I access widgets, like calculator, calendar
- Asked by Michael W from Eagan
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I access widgets, like calculator, calendar)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
can i customize a refurbished iMac
- Asked by Ronald M from Oak Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (can i customize a refurbished iMac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet