How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?
I see where it can be configured right or left hand and easy stuff like that, but I'd like to know if it can be configured to executed user defined key strokes, e.g. Cmd W. My Apple mouse only does a few hard coded menu items.
- Asked by Paul N from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?)
1 Answer from the Community
This is not possible from my use of the mouse. There are fewer options than the Mighty Mouse, i.e.
It does not allow you to do Exposé, Dashboard, Application Switcher, Spotlight or 'Other' it only allows for the standard gestures listed, (Scrolling and two finger swipe). As far as I know you can only switch the Primary and Secondary click over, you cannot really configure it much more than that. It is essentially a Basic 2 button mouse and trackball but in a new mutli-touch fashion.
- Answered by Tom L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
how do you pair mobee magic charger with new mouse
- Asked by Donald C from Dublin
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you pair mobee magic charger with new mouse)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?
- Asked by Carmen Tam M from Saratoga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad