how can i tell if my macbook pro is blue tooth enabled?
i am interested in that new magic mouse but have to have bluetooth enabled on my macbook pro - mine is a couple years old and not sure if it is bluetooth enabled.
- Asked by Beth R from Dayton
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i tell if my macbook pro is blue tooth enabled?)
4 Answers from the Community
Go into System Preferences and if your laptop has Bluetooth there will be a Bluetooth icon in the "Internet & Wireless" section
- Answered by Keri B from Swansea
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Go to the Apple, top left corner of screen. Then go to System Preferences, and look for Bluetooth. It probably is.
- Answered by Gerald M from Delta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can also search in system preferences for bluetooth.
- Answered by Alex L from Bozeman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If you own a MacBook Pro, go to the bluetooth icon near the top left of your desk top, and click on set up bluetooth device. Make sure the Magic Mouse is on when you do that.
- Answered by Phillip J from Council Bluffs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Connecting the iPad to a droid phone's blue tooth
- Asked by Wade N
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting the iPad to a droid phone's blue tooth)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Does anyone make a dock with blue tooth that I can connect to my current sound system?
- Asked by Hector D from Lynn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone make a dock with blue tooth that I can connect to my current sound system?)
- Asked about: iPhone