Enough hypotheticals and the restating of Apple statements. Has anyone ACTUALLY used the Magic Mouse on an older Mac (circa 2006/2007) running 10.5.8
2 Answers from the Community
All Macs using Leopard 10.5.8 onwards work fine, like any mouse would.
- Answered by James S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am answering your question (even though it is not phrased very politely) on a system running 10.5.8 + the mouse update and using one of these mice.
- Answered by Antony R from North Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it work with OS 10.5.8
- Asked by Pat B
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with OS 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Product Question: How do I find out if my MacBook Pro (circa 2008) OSX 10.5.8 has a Intel Processor?
- Asked by Lindsay L from Cornelius
- Flag as inappropriate (Product Question: How do I find out if my MacBook Pro (circa 2008) OSX 10.5.8 has a Intel Processor?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard