Does the new mouse have a spaces button
The old mouse has side buttons that could be set to activate spaces/expose, does the new mouse provide such functionality?
- Asked by R. I from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new mouse have a spaces button)
5 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Bolun C from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it does not. The Magic Mouse only has two buttons--left and right. No center or side buttons.
- Answered by Kory H from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can set your secondary button to activate spaces. Just go to System Preferences>Mouse and activate the secondary mouse button, then go to System Preferences>Expose & spaces and in the middle portion of the screen you can choose to set your secondary mouse button to open expose (or it can open dashboard). You have to follow this order or it won't work. I know this works, I've done it (On a late 2009 iMac). The only issue is that your secondary mouse button loses its usual functions.
- Answered by Mary S from Ave Maria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The new mouse has three programmable buttons on the top like the older Mighty Mouse, but lacks the side buttons.
- Answered by Jason H from Provo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
As of now there is no way to set Expose or Spaces to clicks on the mouse. But, you can change your preferences and use Hot Corners to use either Expose or Spaces.
- Answered by Vincent G from Monroeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is there one-touch access to spaces/windows like the Mighty Mouse could with the side and center push capability?
- Asked by Jessica O from Sterling
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there one-touch access to spaces/windows like the Mighty Mouse could with the side and center push capability?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Can i customize this mice that can enable change for space
- Asked by Xixi Q from 深圳
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i customize this mice that can enable change for space)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510