Does, or will the magic mouse ever have a pan function for programs such as ArchiCAD or programs that need this function?
1 Answer from the Community
Programs need to tell the Mac what they want the mouse to do. I do not believe this works with the Magic Mouse, although it does work with the Keyboards. Some applications may work with customizations to the mouse, but I've never found any.
- Answered by Tim M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the nest thermostat have a function that allows programming the fan to recirculate air
- Asked by Dennis P from Gold Canyon
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the nest thermostat have a function that allows programming the fan to recirculate air)
- Asked about: Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd Genera…
Can the function keys be programmed?
- Asked by Robert S from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the function keys be programmed?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…