Does it worth buying for a Macbook Pro?
I mean is it really better than the new track pad or should
I just stay with it?
- Asked by Joshua M from Medellin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it worth buying for a Macbook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
If I money is not an object I can see doing that. while the track pad is good, it is good for a track pad and not always the most comfortable way to work. You get the multi touch on the mouse, and you can scroll really nicely with the tip of your finger in any position rather than raised over the track pad. Its also a great size for a travel mouse. I am liking this mouse the more I use it which is a nice thing.
- Answered by Edward K from Ipswich
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on what you are doing. If you are just surfing the web and writing letters, the Macbook Pro trackpad would be fine (as well as provide additional 'Swip' shortcuts).
I just got a Macbook, but am planning on getting the Magic Mouse for doing photo editing and manipulation. For me, I am a bit faster and more precise editing photos with a mouse. I will still use the trackpad for surfing the web and other quick things on the Macbook Pro
- Answered by Robert C from Gurnee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it worth the extra to get MacBook Pro 13 retina over regular MacBook Pro 13. Using for a lot of photographic editing
- Asked by Sarah B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth the extra to get MacBook Pro 13 retina over regular MacBook Pro 13. Using for a lot of photographic editing)
- Asked about: Mac