can you use it on a macbook?
does it have to be used on just a macbook computer or can you use it on a mac laptop ?
- Asked by Ella B
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use it on a macbook?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. However, it is suggested to be used with Snow Leopard for the best experience. This is due to scolling features. Check back on Friday for a possible sale.
- Answered by Joseph K from Oregon City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Magic Mouse is compatible with any Mac that has Bluetooth and is running Mac OS 10.5.8 or later. These include the MacBook, MacBook Pros, MacBook Air, iMacs, Mac minis, etc.
So the final answer is yes, it works with Macs that have Bluetooth and are running Mac OS 10.5.8 and later. Momentum scrolling is only available for Macs that are running Snow Leopard (10.6).
To find out what your Mac is running, go to: Apple Menu (top-left corner of your screen) » About This Mac. The Operating System is shown under the large Apple Logo and "Mac OS X",
- Answered by David N from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Absolutely, bluetooth picks it up.
- Answered by Rhona B from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, I have been using it for few weeks
It is by far the best mouse ever
- Answered by Yasser H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can i use this with my macbook?
- Asked by Andrew H from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with my macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…