Can you simultaneously right click and left click now?
- Asked by Nigameash H from Sackville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you simultaneously right click and left click now?)
2 Answers from the Community
Clicking with two fingers placed on the surface of the mouse will only result in a left click (or right click depending on your custom settings). Magic Mouse does not support a simultaneous right and left click.
"The Mighty Mouse does not report whether the right and left sensor is activated simultaneously. In fact, it reports a right-click only when there is no finger contact on the left side of the mouse. This means that the Mighty Mouse cannot support mouse chording, used by CAD software, games, and other applications where multiple functions are mapped to the mouse."
- Answered by David S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
judging by the system preferences settings that list "Swipe Left/Right" as the only functionality available for two fingers the answer is no
Unless there is a way to right+left click with one finger or it gets fixed in a software update
- Answered by Vlad A from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it have BOTH custom right click AND custom double click (in addition to single click)?
- Asked by Kenneth C from Rodeo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it have BOTH custom right click AND custom double click (in addition to single click)?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does this mouse have individual double-click. Example: where you can click on the left, like you can click on the right separately
- Asked by Marisabella N from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mouse have individual double-click. Example: where you can click on the left, like you can click on the right separately)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Touch Wireless M…