Can you hold the right click function whilst also clicking left, ie. as in some games, right click zoom, left click fire at the same time
1 Answer from the Community
No you can't do this because the mouse is essentially one big button, but it detects where your fingers are on the mouse to determine if you are right clicking or left clicking. Once you have pressed the button down, the whole button is pressed down and nothing else can be done.
If you have a mighty mouse you'll be able to test this because it works exactly the same. if you have a finger resting on both the left and right areas on the mouse, it will left click, it doesn't matter where you pressed down, the mouse detects that you have both fingers on and left clicks. To right click you have to lift your finger off the left button and then click down. In order to click again you have to lift the button back up again, no second click simultaneously I'm afraid. This is exactly the same function on both the magic and mighty mouse.
- Answered by Matthew F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Simulate a 'LEFT-CLICK-HOLD' of the mouse, on the keyboard ?
- Asked by Fredric C from Miramar
- Flag as inappropriate (Simulate a 'LEFT-CLICK-HOLD' of the mouse, on the keyboard ?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
Can it have BOTH custom right click AND custom double click (in addition to single click)?
- Asked by Kenneth C from Rodeo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it have BOTH custom right click AND custom double click (in addition to single click)?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does this mouse have individual double-click. Example: where you can click on the left, like you can click on the right separately
- Asked by Marisabella N from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mouse have individual double-click. Example: where you can click on the left, like you can click on the right separately)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Touch Wireless M…