Can two MM be used near one another (shared office), or will my wife's iMac/MM pick up the bluetooth signal from my MBP/MM?
- Asked by Todd M from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two MM be used near one another (shared office), or will my wife's iMac/MM pick up the bluetooth signal from my MBP/MM?)
2 Answers from the Community
You pair this with the computer like any other blue tooth device so it is not a problem.
- Answered by Bryan T from National City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If they're "paired" you should be ok. This is explained better than I can do it in the "Set Up Bluetooth Device" control panel. You may have to remove the batteries from one or both of the mice in order to accomplish a reset so you can get them done right (I found this out the hard way trying to re-pair a keyboard), and you'll likely want a wired mouse available during the process, since you can't use a wireless device to access the "Set Up" command before it's set up. (Not that I normally have anything good to say about Windows but you can at least access all menu commands in Windows without a mouse if absolutely necessary!)
- Answered by John D G from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I share library with another iPad?
- Asked by Ron C from Greeneville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I share library with another iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad
Multiple users on iMAC using Office 2011
- Asked by Dana L from Millbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Multiple users on iMAC using Office 2011)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
No answers yet